Cleaning House



I've made all the arguments and they all seem logically sound.  These people are not a positive in my life right now.  I have to actually think about the last time the thought of them made me smile instead of grimace or sigh.  How is that good?  Should I allow them to take up negative space in my already crowded thoughts?

But, to just cut them loose... well, I'm not sure I can do that either.  They've been attached to me for so long, what if I bleed out?  What if they think that my attempt to put a little distance and perspective on our relationship means that I won't be there for them if they need me?  What if they do really need me and they don't think they can call?

I'm still conflicted about the whole thing.  I'm working on it.  I'm a pack-rat, what can I say?

2 comments:

I just want to give you a hug!

::hug::
::hug::
::hug::

Whatever you decide will be the right decision for you. Love you!

 

Thanks, D. :0) It's good to know I have such a great friend so close to home. Oh wait, in my home...awesome.

 

Post a Comment